A CLUB THAT EVOLVES WITH ITS MEMBERS
For over 45 years, Club de tennis Île des Sœurs continues to maintain its focus on proposing a top notch service and installations that meet members’ expectations.
In addition to an environment that combines fun and competition, the Club is also committed to keep-up with the latest technology to meet the high standards in terms of energy savings and protection of environment
Club de tennis Île des Sœurs has maintained its objective to constantly upgrade the installations and improve the Club’s environment:
- LED-lighting system all 20 courts ;
- Air conditioning in all buildings ;
- 6 clay courts with a wide open view on the terrace.
- Espace-Forme gym, our fitness center, providing 10,000 sq.ft. of training area, with a human-size approach and best in class equipment;
- Fitness and cardio machines;
- 3 studios for group classes;
- stretching area.
The Club is counting on its employees to propose a unique superior experience combined with a personalized attention. Made up of over 40 highly qualified professionals and a customer service dedicated team, we are committed to our members in proposing activities that meet their requirements :
- A large variety of tennis activities for all levels ;
- A Club Junior that proposes progressive tennis adapted to each player’s ability for youngsters from 3 to 17 years old ;
- The Smash Club, selected and rewarded by Tennis Canada, as a « Gold » tennis development center, proposing our specialized training program addressed to players from 7 to 18 years old having an interest in competition ;
- To discover tennis and the Club facilities, the Accès-Tennis program which is offered to men and women having an interest to learn how to play or improve their technical and tactical tennis level ;
- The Women Interclub, a competitive double program made up of 10 teams from level 1 to 4.
Located only 5 minutes from downtown Montreal and South Shore, Club de tennis Île des Sœurs is renowned for its excellence throughout Canada. With its 20 courts, it is also recognized as the largest indoor tennis club in North America.
TRAINING CENTER – GYM ESPACE FORME
- An air conditioned and full daylight gym
- A large fitness program of high quality service, proposing private, semi-private and group training lessons, all focusing on the wellness of our members and providing results in a smooth environment
- A team of approximately 10 specialized and certified trainers offering:
- Private and semi-private training session
- Group classes
- A user-friendly environment