Why should you choose our Tennis Camp?
Below are a few good reasons to do so:
- Sport concept specialized in tennis;
- Innovative teaching methods;
- Initiation to a wide variety of sports (basketball, floor hockey, soccer, « flag » football, badminton, table tennis, Olympic, competitions and more...);
- A safe environment and friendly atmosphere that facilitates meeting new friends;
- Accessibility due to our location. The Nun’s Island Tennis Club has been part of the Nun’s Island’s landscape for over 40 years;
- Our outstanding facilitating team: the tennis instructors and the certified and experienced facilitators will give your children the joy of playing tennis and stay active;
- A daycare facility open from 7:00 am to 9 :00 am and from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm (fees will apply);
- Top quality air-conditioned facility;
- Junior Tennis School with a strong reputation and recognized by Tennis Canada and Tennis Quebec as: Junior Tennis Development Centre « GOLD » in Canada and Sporting Tennis Club # 1 in Québec.
9 WEEKS OF CAMP FROM JUNE 25th TO AUGUST 24th, 2016
- Week 1 : from June 25th to 29th
- Week 2 : from July 2th to 6th
- Week 3 : from July 9th to 13th
- Week 4 : from July 16th to 20nd
- Week 5 : from July 23th to 27th
- Week 6 : from July 30th to August 3th
- Week 7 : from August 6th to 10th
- Week 8 : from August 13th to 17th
- Week 9 : from August 20nd to 24th
|7h00||Daycare (fees applicable)|
|9h15||Tennis or sporting activities|
|13h||Tennis or sporting activities|
|15h45||Gathering and Return to the Club|
|16h||Departure of the participants and Daycare, until 6:00pm|
The activities will occur on two sites:
- The Nun’s Island Tennis Club, 20 AIR-CONDITIONED interior tennis courts, converted to suit the camp activities.
- The de la Fontaine park (Nun’s Island), with 4 outdoor tennis courts, a pool, wading pool and green spaces to practice various sports.
PERSONAL EFFECTS TO PLAN FOR
- Interior and exterior sportswear are essential;
- Spare clothes for the day;
- Windbreaker or raincoat for rainy days;
- Running shoes with non-marking soles;
- Cold Lunch with 1or 2 snacks (lunch box should include an “ ice pack’’) †;
- Bathing suit, towel, sunglasses and swim cap;
- Hat or Cap and sun lotion;
- Tennis racket.*
All items should be identified with the child’s name and in a backpack.
* Loans for the tennis rackets are available for the white and purple courts.
†ALLERGIES: As preventive measures, all products who may contain nuts or peanuts are strictly forbidden or the camp sites.
The groups will be formed according the age and the tennis play level of the children. An evaluation will be done on the first day of camp.
4 levels are offered:
- White or purple Court (age 5 and 6)
- 8 m court with and without a net │ red ball
- Red Court (ages 7 and up)
- 12m court with a net │ red ball
- Orange Court (ages 7 and up)
- 18 m court with a net │ orange ball
- Green Court (ages 9 and up)
- Full court │ green or regular ball
Ages are on an indicative basis. Each court color is associated with a development phase and has two levels.
PAIRING WITH A FRIEND!
It is also possible for your child to be paired with one of their friend in the same group! Just ensure you indicate it on the form.
RATIO : INSTRUCTOR / CHILDREN
A Daycare service is available from 7 to 9 am and from 4 to 6 pm.
Fees: $50 per week
$8 per 2 hours period (morning or afternoon)
FEES (for a week)
Register early and enjoy the rebates!
- Until April 8th
345 $285 $* (15% rebate)
- From April 9th to May 13th
345 $301 $* (10% rebate)
- From May 14th 345 $*
The fees above include a free BBQ lunch once a week and a free T-shirt per participant.
* Taxes are not included. Rebate of $20 / week for the Access-Verdun card holder.
On the internet, quick and easy (secured payment):
By mail or in person at the Club:
Download, print and fill out the the registration form. You can bring or send the completed form, together with your payment.
By Fax at 514.766.7429
Only payments made by credit cards are accepted (Visa or MasterCard)
Space is limited, Reserve early!
- No registration over the telephone;
- Payment in full required upon registration;
- Reservations cannot be confirmed without payment;
- Camp and daycare fees are tax deductible. Tax receipts will be issued (February 2018);
- Space is limited, registration are processed on a “first come, first served” bases.
A $30 charge per participant, per week, will apply for cancellations made 14 days or more before the first day of camp. For cancellations made less than 14 days before camp begins, a $50 charge per participant, per week will apply.
For more information:
Coordinator, Tennis camp
514.766.1208 ext. : 409