Originally from Toronto, Jennifer spent 10 years touring Canada and the United States with various dance companies. In 2013, Jennifer moved to Montreal to further pursue her career in dance. It was here that she discovered Zumba and a newfound passion for bringing joy to people’s lives through movement. Jennifer currently teaches Step, Zumba, Yoga and Yogalates at Gym Espace Forme, in addition to personal training sessions.
- Gym Espace Forme Coordinator
- 5 years of experience in the fitness industry
- Certified CanfitProt Personal training and Fitness instructor specialist – specializations YogaFit™, Zumba® Fitness
- Former professional dancer
Every member of Gym Espace Forme knows Benjamin and appreciates his presence, whether in the weight room where he always greets you with a smile, or in one of his group classes. Endearing, patient, motivating, and detail oriented when preparing his classes, Benjamin has proudly managed to build a loyal spinning community. Born in Mexico, he has since perfected his athleticism in Quebec where he competes in cycling, swimming, and running. If you are looking to train for a triathlon, talk to Benjamin!
- YMCA – Fit Personal Training / Group Fitness Certifications
- Specialized Continuing Education: spinning (Keiser & Reebok), Indo-Row & Shockwave (cardio-rameur), TRX.
- 15 years of experience in fitness, specializing in endurance sports (triathlon)
- 5 years of swimming competitions with Mexico’s National Team.
In 2008, Gael journeyed to Montreal and brought with her her Italian joy of life, a degree in physical education, a marathon, and several years of experience in fitness and athletics. Thanks to her competitive spirit, she is quick to motivate others to not only reach, but surpass their goals. For Gael, the fun side of fitness must never be forgotten, something her kids remind her of often. Her mantra: anything is possible!
- Physical Education Bachelor degree from University of Milan
- Ataraxia Personal Training / Group Fitness Certification
- Specialized Continuing Education: TRX, Kangoo Jump, Spinning.
- 17 years of experience
With experience in various disciplines such as judo, boxing, mountain biking, etc. Jacky has been a physical trainer for many years. He followed the CAN FIT PRO training but deepened his knowledge at ATARAXIA by following a long intensive training. His strengths: Personalized customer care, nutrition, muscle building, strengthening cardiovascular capacity.
- Group classes (spinning, boot camp, TRX) at Espace-Forme.
Samantha started her career in the fashion industry, but after starting training with Vicente Mogollon in Nun’s Island she discovered a new passion and decided to make it her new career. Samantha has since completed her personal training certification with the YMCA and gives group classes at Gym Espace Forme as well. For her, training not only has physicial benefits, but it also contributes to a better lifestyle and mental health. Her objective is to support clients on their journey towards their goals in way that is both effective and dynamic. Samantha enthusiastically exudes her joy of life with every class or training session she gives!
- Certified Personal Trainer with YMCA – FIT
- HIIT (high intensity interval training) instructor
- Interests include: boxing, strength training, HIIT and bootcamp
Vicente arrived from Venezuela rich in knowledge and experience, particularly in the fields of rehabilitation and sports preparation. He is a foodie and big soccer fan, especially the Barcelona FC. Vicente is proud to have worked as a fitness coach for numerous sports teams, particularly a professional soccer team in Caracas, Venezuela. Whether it’s a return to sport for injured athletes, improving their performance, training for a marathon, or simply improving the quality of life of an older active adult, Vicente continuously demonstrates his competence with a side of his Latino warmness.
- Degree in Physiotherapy from Venezuela (2003-2008); TRP Quebec equivalent (2015)
- YMCA certified personal trainer
- Certified in global postural re-education, Kinesiotaping, Neuro-Dynamic mobilisation, Sports Nutrition from ISSA