Why should you choose our Tennis Camp?
Below are a few good reasons to do so:
- Sport concept specialized in tennis;
- Innovative teaching methods;
- Initiation to a wide variety of sports (basketball, floor hockey, soccer, « flag » football, badminton, table tennis, Olympic competitions and more...);
- A safe environment and friendly atmosphere that facilitates meeting new friends;
- Accessibility due to our location. Club de tennis Ile des Soeurs has been part of the Nun’s Island’s landscape for over 40 years;
- Our outstanding facilitating team: the tennis instructors and the certified and experienced facilitators will give your children the joy of playing tennis and stay active;
- A daycare open from 7:00 am to 9:00 am and from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm (fees will apply);
- Top quality air-conditioned facility;
- Junior Tennis School with a strong reputation and recognized by Tennis Canada and Tennis Quebec as: Junior Tennis Development Centre « GOLD » in Canada and Sporting Tennis Club # 1 in Québec.
9 WEEKS OF CAMP FROM JUNE 23 TO AUGUST 21
- Week 1 : from June 23th to 26th
- Week 2 : from June 29th to July 3rd
- Week 3 : from July 6th to 10th
- Week 4 : from July 13th to 17th
- Week 5 : from July 20th to 24th
- Week 6 : from July 27th to 31st
- Week 7 : from August 3rd to 7th
- Week 8 : from August 10th to 14th
- Week 9 : from August 17th to 21st
|7h00||Daycare (fees applicable)|
|9h15||Tennis or sporting activities|
|13h||Tennis or sporting activities|
|15h45||Gathering and return to the Club|
|16h||Departure of the children and Daycare until 6:00pm|
The activities will occur on two sites:
- Club de tennis Ile des Soeurs, 20 AIR-CONDITIONED indoor tennis courts, converted to suit the camp activities.
- Park De La Fontaine (Nun’s Island), with 4 outdoor tennis courts, a swimming pool, wading pool and green spaces to practice various sports.
PERSONAL EFFECTS TO BRING
- Interior and exterior sportswear are essential;
- Spare clothes for the day;
- Running shoes with non-marking soles;
- Cold lunch with 2 snacks (lunch box should include an “ice pack")†;
- Bathing suit, towel, sunglasses and swim cap;
- Hat or Cap and sun lotion;
- Tennis racket.*
All items should be identified with the child’s name on them and inside a backpack.
*We are able to loans a tennis racket for children of 5 and 6 years old.
†ALLERGIES: As preventive measures, all products who may contain nuts or peanuts are strictly forbidden or the camp sites.
The groups will be formed according to the age and the tennis level of the children. An evaluation will be done on the first day of camp.
4 levels are offered:
- Mini-tennis (age 5 and 6)
- 8m court │ red balls
- Initiation (ages 7 and up)
- 12m court │ orange or green balls
- "Perfectionnement" (ages 10 and up)
- Full court │ green or regular balls
Ages are on an indicative basis. Each level is associated with a development phase and has two levels.
PAIRING WITH A FRIEND!
It is also possible for your child to be paired with one of their friend in the same group! Just ensure you indicate it on the form.
A Daycare service is available from 7 to 9 am and from 4 to 6 pm.
Fees: $50 per week
$8 per 2 hours period (morning or afternoon)
FEES (for a week)
Register early and enjoy discounts!
- Until March 29th
$390.50$331.93* (15% rebate)
- From March 30th to May 10th
$390.50$351.45* (10% rebate)
- From May 11th 390.95 $*
The fees above include a
free BBQ lunch on Friday, a free T-shirt, and suprise snacks throughout the week for every participant.
* Taxes are not included. A discount of $20 / week for the Access-Verdun card holder will apply.
On the internet, quick and easy (secured payment):
or in person at the Club:
Download, print and fill out the the registration form. You may bring or send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax at 514.766.7429
Only payments made by credit cards are accepted (Visa or MasterCard)
Space is limited, Reserve early!
- No registration over the phone;
- Payment in full is required upon registration;
- Reservations cannot be confirmed without payment;
- Camp and daycare fees are tax deductible. Tax receipts will be issued in February 2021);
- Space is limited, registrations are processed on a “first come, first served” bases.
A $30 charge per participant, per week, will apply for cancellations made 14 days or more before the first day of camp. For cancellations made less than 14 days before camp begins, a $50 charge per participant, per week will apply.
For more information:
Coordinator, Tennis camp
514.766.1208 ext. : 409