The groups are made based on the age of the kids and their tennis level. The instructors will evaluate the kids on the first day of camp.
The camp includes 3 levels:
- Mini-tennis (5-6 years old): 8 meter court with red balls;
- Intermediate (7-9 years old): 12 meter court with orange or green balls;
- Advanced (10 years old and over): full court with green or regular balls;
9 WEEKS OF CAMP FROM JUNE 23 TO AUGUST 21
- Week 1 : from June 21th to 25th
- Week 2 : from June 28th to July 2nd
- Week 3 : from July 5th to 9th
- Week 4 : from July 12th to 16th
- Week 5 : from July 19th to 23th
- Week 6 : from July 26th to 30th
- Week 7 : from August 2nd to 6th
- Week 8 : from August 9th to 13th
- Week 9 : from August 16th to 20st
|7h00||Daycare (fees applicable)|
|9h15||Tennis or sporting activities|
|13h||Tennis or sporting activities|
|15h45||Gathering and return to the Club|
|16h||Departure of the children and Daycare until 6:00pm|
Essentials to bring
- Sportswear for indoor and outdoor;
- Change of clothes for the day;
- Windbreaker or raincoat for rainy days;
- Running shoes with non-marking soles;
- Cold lunch with 2 snacks (lunch box with icepack) †;
- Bathing suit, towel, swimming goggles and swimming cap;
- Cap or hat;
- Tennis racket*
- Please identify your child’s belongings.
- †ALLERGIES: As a precautionary measure, any foods containing nuts or peanuts are strictly prohibited, whether for snacks or lunches.
- Coming soon
- * Taxes not included. $20 discount per week for Biblio-Loisirs cardholders.
- Daycare service from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. is available.
- Rate: $50 per week
- $8 per block of 2 hours (morning or afternoon)
No registration by phone;
One payment, payable upon registration;
No confirmation of the registration of your kid without payment;
Camp and daycare fees are tax deductible. Receipts can be issued upon request.
Places are limited, registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
A cancellation fee of $30 per participant per week will be charged for cancellations made 14 days or more prior to the first day of camp. If the cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to the start of the camp, the fee is $50 per participant per week.